In need of Hawaii dive reports...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Gary -- say hi to my dumb wife who's in Denver with you. She just couldn't handle Maui. It's 25 there today for a high - 80 some odd here. I'm diving tomorrow morning as part of my "commute" to work. She's riding a bus. Go figger.
M

Howard...you're killin' me! "Couldn't handle Maui" :confused:...that's like "couldn't handle a million dollars" Have fun on your commute:sharkattack:. I get to drive 80 miles on snowpack today :wave-smil

So great to hear it's clearing. That means everything should be perfect for our arrival on the 23rd. :D

Sean and I are planning on checking out the Carthaginian before you arrive, so I'll let you know what conditions are like then :)

At the moment Lahaiana dive ops are still shut down due to a sewage spill up north and bad vis around town that is just hanging around (I'm off work for the 13th day in a row due to visability issues)

Aloha, Tim

Sean and I are planning on checking out the Carthaginian before you arrive, so I'll let you know what conditions are like then :)

At the moment Lahaiana dive ops are still shut down due to a sewage spill up north and bad vis around town that is just hanging around (I'm off work for the 13th day in a row due to visability issues)

Aloha, Tim

Excellent!! It's nice to have local spies. :lotsalove:

Gotta admit it's good news that the Lahaina ops aren't going out in the poo spill, though it's gotta hurt everyone financially. Hopefully the poo and viz will clear up soon so you can get back to work.

The Black Water tonight - outstanding.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom