In case you haven't looked at the weather: Here comes Richard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lamont....lesson learned. After 8 of these, I'll NEVER take one lightly again. Whew !!!!

There a Metric F Ton of energy in these things...

Respect their Authoritay...

Good to hear you came through it okay, otherwise, though...

The guy that was killed was Bruce Cullerton, the son of Brian Cullerton, a real estate salesman who lives in Dangriga. He was attacked in his driveway. Too sad.
I had met Bruce a few times when we both worked for the late Barry Bowen. Very nice fellow.

Peter one fisherman died and we rescued one. One is still missing and feared dead. news 5 have there way points wrong. He drifted to Spanish Lookout Caye not Spanish Caye. Check out Channel 7 for a more clear update. 7 News Belize

Peter one fisherman died and we rescued one. One is still missing and feared dead. news 5 have there way points wrong. He drifted to Spanish Lookout Caye not Spanish Caye. Check out Channel 7 for a more clear update. 7 News Belize
I read the story about the survivor. Even inaccurate, still amazing. I'm a wuss about life vests in the best of conditions. I don't suppose those guys have any, or would carry them even if they did - just guessing, stoic native ways; we have them too.

Back
Top Bottom