In Arkansas??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Looking for someone to dive lake ouchita or bull shoals or even greer's ferry?
I have the boat but noone to dive with. I have dove all 3 and they are great lake dives.Planning for trip around april -may. Can brin 3 more on 28 ft. cabin cruiser.
So pitch in and lets go diving.

sounds like a blast...I'm too far away but I sure with those accomodations you will have plenty of takers!!! WElcome!!!!

Have you tried Beaver Lake? I know there is an LDS there on 183 (right road) right near the damn. Shop I frequent goes there regularly. There is even a New Years Day dive planned

welcome aboard

the depths at these sites range from 30ft to 100ft. as a new diver i would be more apt for you to be concerned about finding a good dive buddy and a safe site.i would think that living in ga. it mite be better to look into some florida fresh water spring dives or check your local lakes for conditions.
best wishes and be safe
Tony

I'm in Jonesboro and am currently in the middle of being certified. I know the area quite well as I spend a ton of time traveling around the various lakes on my motorcycle.

I have everything except a wetsuit and light at this point, and hooka dive in a clients' 1000g aquarium every time I clean it (that's my business). Because of this, I have controlled my breathing to a point of using about 1/3 as much air as when I first began.

While I've spent years in and on the water, I'm just now getting into scuba.

-Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom