Trip Report Impressions on an Old-timers Return to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you so much for sharing your details and comparisons. I really enjoyed reading your different parts in this thread and appreciate the time you took to write it up. Continued safe diving to you! I pray I'm still diving in my 70's too and seeing the island's reefs which I miss terribly!
Hope ya'll have recovered fine from Covid.
Dittos!
I am 67 and I will be in Coz for my semi-annual Coz dive vacation in a couple of weeks. Every year I start thinking if this will be my last dive trip due to age. I am in great shape with no major medical issues. I guess it is just an irrational fear I have about aging.

YES, I sold Aldora Divers several years ago, but since I retained the Villa ALDORA, I remain connected to Cozumel and even as you see still cruise Scubaboard now and then.

First off, there has been no big change in the management of Aldora Divers as my life long partner there remains Memo Mendoza—fully in charge. And as best I know all of the proceedures and polices I put in place since founding in 1992 remain. I am very proud that the culture has carried on.

DAVE DILLEHAY, --still alive but much older!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom