Impossibly hard scuba diving questions please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdown13

Registered
Reaction score
Im making a scuba diving trivial pursuit rip off board game, does any body have any challenging scuba-related questions (and answers) I could use?

The categories in my game are
environment,physics,PADI knowledge reviews and random.
Thanks,
susana

I agree...............<I hope the 15 character bug gets fixed soon, it's a royal PITA>.

Do you really think you'd be able to come up with that many questions to make a deck?

One was made in the '80s - Divers Down. I don't see why it couldn't be done now. I could be talked into contributing if certain changes were made.

Walter:
One was made in the '80s - Divers Down. I don't see why it couldn't be done now. I could be talked into contributing if certain changes were made.
Oohh.... Ooh...

can I guess...

You want the PADI topic dropped?

Do you want advanced or basic questions? (This post contained more than 15 characters).

Actually, no. I'd merely like it modified. Of course, what I want really doesn't matter unless she actually wants my help.

NetDoc:
(This post contained more than 15 characters).

It shouldn't matter.

"Impossibly hard" sounds advanced to me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom