Important announcement: 'Barangay Pasaway' sub-forum.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

man, I posted the first thread in the forum but it disappeared! Ah well, I'm sure it'll be up by the time we're back...

chip104:
man, I posted the first thread in the forum but it disappeared! Ah well, I'm sure it'll be up by the time we're back...

its posted but none of us can reply to it yet or make any posts as they are still finishing up on some stuff. im surprised you got to sneak one through

Spoon:
its posted but none of us can reply to it yet or make any posts as they are still finishing up on some stuff. im surprised you got to sneak one through
I rule!!!! Don't underestimate the sneakiness...

IMAGINE THE RUDENESS OF OPT-IN

it asked me the REASON of joining barangay PASAWAY !!!!

imagine that!!!

so i answered !!! the damned question

want to know my answer?

ask spoon

eh ano ba !!!??? HA

YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION ...

eh kung ganon WAG NA , AYAWAN NA

Kim is working on the gliches, but has approved all your requests to join, i myself cant post or reply. Il be back in an hour will just have lunch. see ya guys soon. Patience is a virtue:)

i am trying to work out the glitches - meanwhile it would help a lot if you post here in ENGLISH so that i can see what it is i'm trying to fix!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom