Important announcement: 'Barangay Pasaway' sub-forum.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I once read that it's not worthwhile for Bill Gates to pick up a dollar bill. He makes more money by doing his regular job than by picking up that bill. :)

Congrats, Spoon on your new position..

Kim:
Spoon...mate....watch your back! If you see loose change on the sidewalk....don't bend over, leave it where it is!

i will not bend even for a platinum rolex knowing that yomar is lurking near by:)

El Orans:
Congrats with your new badge.
If you need some more info about the Guides forum just let me know.

thanks buddy, il be sure to rap on your door in the wee hours of the mornng if i need your help.

Missdirected:
"...first official Club Guide for the PPD, and in fact on all of SB." This seems to be a real honor. Congrats.

I am trully honored. i dont know what to expect though, will interesting to see how this unfolds.

Mike Veitch:
Uh oh, Spoon the man now....Congrats on that.
And watch out, he is a man in black

nah il always be the lurker at the threshold.

Shugar:
hmmm... so does this mean i have to get a long hose?

only to strangle pakman if he doesnt wear them orange speedos:)

Spoon:
I am trully honored. i dont know what to expect though, will interesting to see how this unfolds.

You can expect the meaning of being in a leadership role where your decision impacts lives of your dive buddies not just incomes.

what you share here in SB will affect others in the way they Dive (their life) .

you will be a padawan of Great men and women (SB MODS
emporerslightning.gif
Guides)
in dealing with the diverse attitudes people have while they interface with each other.

:14: be cool ..... i am
emporerslightning.gif
:D

By the way, how much is the diver fee at Maniguin Island (I couldn't resist!)

Congrats Spoon and Mabuhay PPD! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom