Important announcement: 'Barangay Pasaway' sub-forum.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snowbear:
Kim - It looks like the new threads are showing up as needing moderation before they will show up to the members...
Well that would be better than it was before!:D that's not the idea though.

Everything now appears to be in working order. To access the forum you need to go to Group Memberships and apply to join. Spoon and I both receive a PM and either of us can validate your request to let you in. Enjoy!

Permissions are now set properly and everyone should be able to post now.

The only reason that chip104 was the only one that was able to post for a while is that he really was sneaky! :D

He managed to get in just after I made the forum visible but just before I locked it down completely by denying everyone access while I worked on setting the final permissions. So, the sneaky award goes to chip104! :35:

He was just to fast for me! :burnout:

I hope you all enjoy the forum and that it turns out to be a great success!

Enjoy!

Christian

El Orans:
Every now and then I noticed a slight side effect...
I think that is just because the last post made in that forum was in a hidden section.

headhunter:
Permissions are now set properly and everyone should be able to post now.

The only reason that chip104 was the only one that was able to post for a while is that he really was sneaky! :D

He managed to get in just after I made the forum visible but just before I locked it down completely by denying everyone access while I worked on setting the final permissions. So, the sneaky award goes to chip104! :35:

He was just to fast for me! :burnout:

I hope you all enjoy the forum and that it turns out to be a great success!

Enjoy!

Christian
thank you very much... :14: sneaky sneaky...(think Mr. Deeds' butler)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom