Immigration Forms - online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Charles2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I just tried to complete the online immigration forms - Instituto Nacional de Migración - Forma Migratoria Múltiple

One of the first selections is "Date of Arrival in Mexico". Here I entered 07/06/2019. That's when it gave me a message "Is not a valid date".

I did try to complete the form, but was not allowed to save it because of the error.

Anybody got any ideas?

You can't fill out this form past May. Every date past May is invalid.

I'm assuming they don't want you filling this thing out more than a month before your trip.

I don't think you can do it more than 30 days in advance, or maybe it has to be under 30.
Try entering the date with YYYY/MM/DD or another variation.
Nope. Look at the site.

Thanks, guys. I'll try in another week or two and let you know what happens.

I had the same problem 1st trip, but when it was < 30 days before it worked.

I think he needs to wait a week, until May 9, to be under 30 days in advance.

I think he needs to wait a week, until May 9, to be under 30 days in advance.

Maybe. Much depends on whether their definition of 30 days in advance includes the travel day, the registration day, both, or neither.

It looks as if you and I both agree that in Mexico (and on Mexican websites), "07/06/2019" means "the 7th of June, 2019", not "July 6th, 2019".

Maybe. Much depends on whether their definition of 30 days in advance includes the travel day, the registration day, both, or neither.

It looks as if you and I both agree that in Mexico (and on Mexican websites), "07/06/2019" means "the 7th of June, 2019", not "July 6th, 2019".
Well, I went to the linked site and worked thru the pages to get to the arrival date. It would only accept 29 days in advance.

As the date before month, yeah - almost the whole world does that, but on the site it makes that pretty clear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom