I'm thinking of switching to blue webbing on BP, but....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’ve got purple webbing. It goes well with my purple Oxycheq 18# wing & Freedom Plate.

I’ve got purple webbing. It goes well with my purple Oxycheq 18# wing & Freedom Plate.
How stiff is the purple webbing I haven't found it in a stiff version and I've gotten several samples sent to me.

Hardware - Webbing - 2'' Stiff Webbing - Northeast Scuba Supply Store

I have some of their webbing in blue. By feel, I can't tell it from the Halcyon.

Good to know. I always thought DGX webbing was closest to Halcyon, although after using both side by side I can say definitively that the Halcyon is softer than DGX. Im starting to prefer the DGX for its slightly stiffer feel. If my H wears out, this is another alternative at half price. Thanks for the info.

How stiff is the purple webbing I haven't found it in a stiff version and I've gotten several samples sent to me.

I'd say what I have is not as stiff as I would like, but it was fairly inexpensive so if I have to replace it a little more often I'm OK with it. I got mine from Strapworks.

I have several from strap works. It is way too soft and doesn't hold its shape which makes donning and doffing difficult and we had to make modifications to the keepers and stuff still slides around so it doesn't hold its adjustment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom