I'm screwed.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Say hello to Graham for me. I've dived with him MANY times. Great operation.

Will do.........whenever I get there. Graham and I have been communicating via email over the past month. He seems really on top of things.

I'm not sacrificing MY jet ski - just going to use the potato gun to reduce the local population (particularly a couple that like to buzz my dock).

I understand local custom is you can only hunt them if a sacrifice is being performed. :) :)

Well, I'd offer up my husband as a human sacrifice, but then I wouldn't have a dive buddy. Darn that buddy system. :D

To the OP-----good luck, should be a cat 3(+?) about then & pretty close......now you know what we(on the Gulf coast of La.) have been going thru since Katrina/Rita-->sitting here wonderin' when the next big one will hit.....

For the latest on how Bill will affect Bermuda directly, you can look to the local bermuda weather news: Bermuda Weather Service Go to the "detailed marine" section to get the wind speeds. Regarding diving, operators will usually venture out when winds are below 20knots.

I appreciate your help. You're my new best friend.

I've emailed Grotto Bay and asked if they can rebook us for the next week, if necessary. So we'll see.

I'd like to talk to you about the type and abundance of macro life as well.

To the OP-----good luck, should be a cat 3(+?) about then & pretty close......now you know what we(on the Gulf coast of La.) have been going thru since Katrina/Rita-->sitting here wonderin' when the next big one will hit.....

Bless your hearts. I can't even imagine how difficult it has been for yall.

I think Bill was upgraded to a cat 4 this AM.

Well, I'd offer up my husband as a human sacrifice, but then I wouldn't have a dive buddy. Darn that buddy system. :D

My wife would probably take his place. She is sooooooooo ready to dive - she does not even want to wait 2 weeks, until we get to the Keys. All I hear is "can't we go NOW!!" :shakehead::shakehead:

I appreciate your help. You're my new best friend.

I've emailed Grotto Bay and asked if they can rebook us for the next week, if necessary. So we'll see.

I'd like to talk to you about the type and abundance of macro life as well.

There is some macro life, but nothing spectacular. You will find that the fish are not in the abundance you'd find in carribean waters as well. But the shipwrecks are really good, and the reefs have lots of swim throughs and interesting rock formations that keep it interesting, especially at a site called the Cathedral.

Triangle is really good in that they will offer you a guide - they don't charge for this, and it is really the best way to do the reefs.

FYI, Grotto is offering a promotion of $99 per night from August 21st - Jan 2nd, but the deal must be booked by TODAY! Probably doesn't apply to you if you are simply moving the dates.

Oh wow. I know we got some kind of summer special, but I don't know if it was that good. Anyway, I have left a message with the reservations desk as well.

I love wreck diving. That's one of the reasons we're coming to Bermuda. Graham said the water temp has been around 84. What kind of exposure protection do you typically wear?

My wife would probably take his place. She is sooooooooo ready to dive - she does not even want to wait 2 weeks, until we get to the Keys. All I hear is "can't we go NOW!!" :shakehead::shakehead:

Yall have a good time in the Keys. The Duane is one of my favorite wreck dives. And of course the Grove.

17 days til football in Tennessee. WooHoo.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom