I'm screwed.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

downdeep

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looks like my dive vacation to Bermuda may be in trouble due to Mr. Bill. We're supposed to leave this Saturday.

So I need everyone to hold hands and pray to Neptune for a miracle so that I'll be able to make this trip. I'll be so disappointed if I have to reschedule. :shakehead:

I'd be happy to sacrifice a couple of jet skiers to the sub-gods of Ft Loudon - if you think there is the slightest hope it would help. :wink::wink::wink:

(Now where did I put that potato gun). :doh2:

If it does, I'll let you do the same for me in 3 weeks when we head for the Keys. :D:D

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Looks like my dive vacation to Bermuda may be in trouble due to Mr. Bill. We're supposed to leave this Saturday.

So I need everyone to hold hands and pray to Neptune for a miracle so that I'll be able to make this trip. I'll be so disappointed if I have to reschedule. :shakehead:

Which dive op were you supposed to be diving with in Bermuda?

Haha. I don't have a jet ski to sacrifice. Wonder if an old Lawnboy would do?
I was ready to see some cool wreck junk. Spent Saturday in Kirby's pool testing out the gear.

I hope you have calm seas and good vis for your trip to the Keys. The Duane and the Grove are both great wrecks.

I'm not sacrificing MY jet ski - just going to use the potato gun to reduce the local population (particularly a couple that like to buzz my dock).

I understand local custom is you can only hunt them if a sacrifice is being performed. :) :)

Hmmm, I've had some serious DOCC travel envy and chanted up some vooodooo that seemed to work in delaying his flights last week. I'll see what I can do. :wink:

Which dive op were you supposed to be diving with in Bermuda?

Say hello to Graham for me. I've dived with him MANY times. Great operation.

Looks like the closest point of approach to us here in Bermuda will be Saturday morning if the latest storm tracking holds. Even if Bill misses Bermuda by a long shot, seas will still be rough. So best to bring a rain coat and schedule all you're indoor activities at the start of your vacation assuming you plan to do things like: Crystal Caves, Bermuda Aquarium, Dockyard shops and museum, and Hamilton shopping. You could also talk to Triangle about diving the cavern at Grotto Bay.

Looks like the closest point of approach to us here in Bermuda will be Saturday morning if the latest storm tracking holds. Even if Bill misses Bermuda by a long shot, seas will still be rough. So best to bring a rain coat and schedule all you're indoor activities at the start of your vacation assuming you plan to do things like: Crystal Caves, Bermuda Aquarium, Dockyard shops and museum, and Hamilton shopping. You could also talk to Triangle about diving the cavern at Grotto Bay.

Thanks for the suggestions. Perhaps I will try and rebook for the next week.

Back
Top Bottom