I'm New to Portland. Advanced Open Water Instructor with Technical Diving Specialties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

birdwrasse

Contributor
Reaction score
hello all...

i just moved to portland oregon a month ago to work at AQUATIC SPORTS dive shop and wanted to introduce myself...

i'm carlos... i've been diving since 2006 and an instructor since 2008... i can teach almost all the specialties and have a lot of technical diving experience... you can see all the places i've dove and been HERE on my scubaboard profile.

the shop is a full service retail store, service center, can do air, nitrox, O2, and helium fills.

we have a pool onsite for those that want to learn how to dive and do updates, too.

i would love to show you around the shop and get to know you.

call me, email me, or stop by anytime.

cheers,

--carlos
carlos@aquaticsports.com
503-245-4991

Welcome Carlos. I am very familiar with Aquatic Sports, took my classes there in the pool in 2003! Also, most of my gear was purchased there. Maybe we will run into each other some time when you guys come up to the puget sound to dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom