I'm making it official

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm new and found the group and wanted you all to know that I look forward to getting to know you all. I posted on the roll call thread but thought I'd post here as well. I guess this is as official as it gets. :D
I look forward to reading your posts.
Bill

welcome aboard...... !!

Welcome Welcome Welcome... If you haven't figured out by now, we are a pretty big diverse group. Lots of dive opportunites and lots of parties. Any posted trip is an invitation to join in the fun.

welcome aboard...

too lazy to look it up... where is Niceville?

Greetings from the other side of the country---Hot Arizona!

Where we have everything from A to Z here except an ocean!

Welcome to the SB!

AZ divers

Niceville sits ontop of Destin, FL I believe :)

Welcome to the group! Course, I'm just a close neighbor :wink:

SuPrBuGmAn:
Niceville sits ontop of Destin, FL I believe :)

Welcome to the group! Course, I'm just a close neighbor :wink:

I believe we are geographicly Lower Alabama. :D

Ahoy there Sea Yoda! Welcome aboard the good ship lollipop! ERrr... Scubaboard!! Don't mind me, I'm up way past my bed time and have been playing with my son till he finally wore out and crashed a few minutes ago.... where was I.... OH yeah! Hope to dive with you sometime soon.. maybe June 12th?? Some of us are participating in the Ocean Watch clean up event in down in Ft Lauderdale :D

If thats to far to dive, no worries, almost everyweekend some of us are diving somewhere near you or where you want to go.. just let us know your going to be there so we know to save a spot under the dive flag for ya :D

azsilver:
Greetings from the other side of the country---Hot Arizona!

Where we have everything from A to Z here except an ocean!

Welcome to the SB!

AZ divers

What was that song about ocean front property? Isn't there also a saying about DRY heat? Where do you get in the water?

How long have you been an MT?

SeaYoda:
I believe we are geographicly Lower Alabama. :D
As a former resident of Mobile, I can emphaticly say that LA is the little tip to the left of Florida. Specificly Mobile and Baldwin counties. That is of course unless you are in school at USA, then you have the acronym all messed up.

In any event, I can't imagine anyone living in Florida who would want to claim they live in Alabama. Must be a story there...

Welcome,

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom