I'm making it official

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James Goddard:
Hmm, I'm guessing that puts you pretty darn close to one of the biggest speed traps in the country :)...

Your damned right! Luckily for me they're usually more willing to go after out-of-staters :wink:

Scubaguy62:
I believe it's a George Strait song, and that's about the only line I remember "I've got some, Ocean front property in Arizona..." Of course, like all, well most cowboys, he's lying. :D

Man, I'll take high humidity and a 20 min drive to the ocean over Dry Heat and a greater than 20 min drive to the ocean any day of the week and four times on Sunday, but that's just me. As far as the remainder of the times, that's why we have central A/C in So. Fla. :wink:

Just come back from a trip Nevada, Arizona and Utah feel like a lizard geting a new skin, lips all cracked and sore. OK for a short visit but thats it

Hey SeaYoda!

Welcome! I see you are a hospital lab guy (aka Med Tech). I'm an environmental lab guy who has worked with many hospital lab guys and gals. Ah yes, the life behind a microscope all day or in a biohazard hood! Not exactly what I had in mind in college. I went from working with fish populations and white-tailed deer populations to the glamorous world of fungi, bacteria, pollen, and algae. Although the pay is a little better with these microorganisms than the macroorganisms!

Anyway, glad you're here!

Nathan

algal bloom:
Hey SeaYoda!

Welcome! I see you are a hospital lab guy (aka Med Tech). I'm an environmental lab guy who has worked with many hospital lab guys and gals. Ah yes, the life behind a microscope all day or in a biohazard hood! Not exactly what I had in mind in college. I went from working with fish populations and white-tailed deer populations to the glamorous world of fungi, bacteria, pollen, and algae. Although the pay is a little better with these microorganisms than the macroorganisms!

Anyway, glad you're here!

Nathan

Glad to be here!

There must be something wrong with me, :martian: I enjoy playing with fungi and bacteria. I guess that's why I'm happy swimming over the same 25 yards of rocks looking for little creatures to take pictures of.:lookaroun I like the other stuff too.

Welcome aboard!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom