I'm having withdrawls and I need a dive buddy/buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well....

===humph===

Efforts to get in touch with TrueTexan have not been fruitful. Looks like a micro-black hole has setup residence in Wichita Falls and swallowed him up.

Rick -- I've gotta work on that weekend, since I have the 16th/17th scheduled as off. But I'm sure there's someone around here that would buddy up with you.

Everyone else -- Any alternate ideas for next weekend?

Mike, Iam scheduled to go to the Flower Gardens on the 16th and 17th. But the weather and waves have not been too friendly. Who knows I may be in town, I hope not. Can't wait to go.
Richard

Sorry everybody, I have been away for a few days on an emergency trip, my best friend crashed his new boat while testing it Saturday, and has been in a coma since it happened. Anyway, his wife called me and I had to go and handle some of his work business and recover what was left of the boat and stuff. I did not have time to hit the computer, but the trip is still on to PK for the 16th and 17th. I am looking forward to meetimg everyone and I apologize for leaving ya'll hagin', cuz that ain't my style I promise. I will send TexasMike a PM with my phone numbers tomorrow when I get back.:(

TT....sorry to hear about your friend. I hope he recovers quickly and I'll keep him in my thoughts. You're a good friend.

Ya'll have fun that weekend and celebrate my 29th anniversary while you're at it!

My sympathies toward your friend and his family.

But glad to see you're back. I've confirmed Randyjoy can go with us. Not sure of the other's just yet.

I'll PM my phone number to you as well

--Mike

I haven't checked down here lately. I'd definitely join you at PK after my trip to Roatan (3/23-3/30). then going to Florida for Cave Diving in late April, but I'll check down here more often. I like PK. I live east of Dallas, it's about 3 hours or so.

Dave

We're in the middle of remodeling the house - the bathroom's the only room in one piece right now - so I don't think I can swing 2 days. Sunday would work better for me than Saturday, but that's the 17th.

New Thread Starting to "officially" launch this....

Check out "TSDT does PK 3/16-17"

Sorry to hear about your friend.

I would love to go, however I'm currently out of the country. So, i will have to catch you on the next trip. Have fun and have a safe dive.

It looks like I will be in Dallas from 25 march for 5-7 days. If there is a swamp you can take me too I will bring my dive duds.

Back
Top Bottom