I'm having withdrawls and I need a dive buddy/buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Point is where I did my first dive. (and my 2nd....10th...etc.)
I had so much fun, I finally went and got my cert.

There's a real nice cove across from the dam. It's only about 45', but the viz was always pretty good. Hells Gate is a scavenger's dream. I've found masks, snorkles, fins, anchors, beer cans... There is a lot of boat traffic, though.

I'd love to go if ya got enough room.

Dubba T,

We gonna do this thang or what? Do you need any assistance in putting it together?

I hope you guys are planning the PK thing for after the water warms up! At least in the high 60's....please! =-x

Welll......Texas is usually warm by now. Guess all those Canuks want to rub our noses in by sending down all those cold artic air masses.

But you know Texas....we could be back in shorts and t-shirts by Thursday, with snow forcasted on Sunday.

Anyhow, we can always make this a "dry suit" convention.

Y'all are making me want to dive in cold water! I don't have a drysuit but I'd like to throw my mask in the ring if there's room.

I'll be in Dallas (Irving) all next week on business. Post a date and availability so I can see if I need to bring my gear.

I haven't heard back from TrueTexan yet about next weekend, so I gotta dig and see if I can get his phone number.

So I'm not certain if diving off of his pontoon boat is on or not.

I already have next weekend scheduled, so if nothing else, we can make a meet out at ScubaPoint and go from there.

I'll try to get some more concrete info by tomorrow.

Dee...can you and Beast make it?

Originally posted by TexasMike
Dee...can you and Beast make it?

No, we won't be able to make it. That's the weekend before our trip and we are doing Refresher Classes for most everyone.

Ya'll have a great time!

Darn...and I wanted to see your camera setup too. Guess I'll have to wait until Memorial Day (geez...that's sneaking up on us...time to start planning!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom