I'm getting a drysuit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cstreu1026

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well I found a great deal on a Bare drysuit locally. It is a trilam but is not the ATR. They ordered it for someone who never paid for so it has just been sitting around collecting dust. Well they really want to get rid of it and its fits right so it look as if it will have a new home soon. I can't pass up the chance to get a trilam suit for wholesale and I think they are going to throw in the class or at least they normally do. I can't wet to dive dry!

you can dive in the winter with us now.....whoo hoo. :D

Chad

I can't wait....year around diving. Well i might dive much come winter since it will be time to ski, but I will defintiely be able to get out a lot more.

All I have to do is figure out how to pay for it. :)

cstreu1026 once bubbled...
Well I found a great deal on a Bare drysuit locally. It is a trilam but is not the ATR. They ordered it for someone who never paid for so it has just been sitting around collecting dust. Well they really want to get rid of it and its fits right so it look as if it will have a new home soon. I can't pass up the chance to get a trilam suit for wholesale and I think they are going to throw in the class or at least they normally do. I can't wet to dive dry!

Which model is it? I thought the only trilams they made where the ATR LD and ATR HD.

Darryl

Its got all the features of the ATR HD but without the automatic torso recoil. Its a year or two old but brand new.

Back
Top Bottom