I'm Done

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to hear about your injury. I hope the recovery goes well for you and that you will be back to the water ASAP.

Just don't make the same mistake twice.:wink:

Sorry to hear about your injury. I hope the recovery goes well for you and that you will be back to the water ASAP.

Just don't make the same mistake twice.:wink:

I just cant come to grips with my body not being able to do what it use to. I am 49 and my mind says you can do that,then my body says oh no you cant!!! Last summer I was pushing my boat off of a sand bar(we wont talk about how it got there) and pulled the tendon off the bottom of my calf muscle,no surgery needed but 6-8 weeks to heal.
Hopefully soon my mind and body will get in sync :)
Keith

Good luck with the recovery.

I think there is a pattern here...... If you have to strain or it makes you grunt, don't do it.......

Unless you already took the pill and don't want to waste it, while figuring you can hobble fast enough to catch her........ :D

Next time, realize what "the son" is best used for. Make him your own personal DM.

That's right.

It took some time, but now, not only do I have a dive buddy, he can carry both weight belts, plus 2 aluminum 80s for each of us ... and I never need to worry about leftovers being left in the refrigerator ... or anything else for that matter.

Well congratulations on getting the certs over with. On the other hand I am sorry to hear you hurt yourself in the process.

I hope your able to get back in the dive again soon :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom