I'm coming home!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquatic Eagle

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey everyone. I know it's been a little while since I posted here but hello again from the Western Caribbean. I will be home in Greenville, SC during most of the month of May before I sign on to the new ship, Pride of Aloha. Are there any dive plans for SC in May right now? If there are, I may include myself and if there aren't...there needs to be! :) Let me know what you guys are interested in and I'll see if I can join. Bye for now

-Colin

hey ND... how goes it? good to hear from you again!

H2Andy:
hey ND... how goes it? good to hear from you again!

It's going great. I'm loving the life on the ship and everything's good. I'll be signing on to the newest ship, the Pride of Aloha in San Francisco on May 30th after the vacation so that should be interesting. I got to dive Cozumel a few weeks ago and they were some great dives with nurse and tiger sharks. Life's good and getting better. Hard to have a bad day on a ship in this line of work. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom