I'm buying stuff! Give opinions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes I am somewhat inexperienced. I'm 4+ years certified, but I don't dive more than every few months or so. 90% of my diving will be in the cold southern california water, a lot of it off of boats... the more I research the SeaQuest Balance, the more I like it too...

I have been diving with my zeagle for about 2 years now, taken it to vietnam, thailand, and a few other places too. In ocean diving, I have never had any problems. I wouldn't recommend it though for teaching in the pool though. Overall, I have had few problems, and I love the rip-cord for the weight pockets. (It's a pain to thread though).

Man I am indecisive. I might go with the Scubapro Knighthawk now... and possible Atomic regs with a Suunto computer of some kind.

When I get this all figured out I'll be sure and post what I got... my deadline is for a dive trip planned later this month!

All good stuff. Atomics are great regs if a little pricey. I've used mine for 2000 plus dives with no problems. Just took it in for servicing yesterday for the first time in about 1800 dives! Still works fine but i figured maybe time for a service

The knighthawk is a nice BC as well, it is trim and has lots of options on it. In my opinion you can never go wrong with Scubapro.
Suunto also a great computer whichever model you buy.

Great choices and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom