I'm back from BALI with photos !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BELLISSIMO!!!
wanna go there too!!!!

What brilliant pics, I would love to know where u went, cause Bali from Australia aint that far.

The Seahorse picture is really interesting. What type is that?

DennisW:
The Seahorse picture is really interesting. What type is that?

Hippocampus Bargibanti (Pigmy Seahorse)
It is about 1cm big.

I dived with BIDP and they were fantastic can't say enough good things. I will elaborate when I do a mini report.

This is a test to see if I'm doing this uploading right

I guess not - can I embed pictures in the thread from my gallery on this board ?

I have put the pictures up in my gallery and will add them slowly over the next couple of days, as I've got to shrink them all to size.

Hi
Amazing pictures!
I love the one with the fan and diver with sunlight in teh background. You took all those with the A70? That's a relatively small camera isn't it?

JAG

Hey lukeROB, what lens were used...was the sea horse the using the A70 macro capabilities or are you using an INON lens for that. I see in your sig you mention the INON WA lens. Was it used on the reef scenes?
Thanks.

Luke....you should be able to embed your photos from our gallery. Let me try something....

23754IMG_8817.jpg

OK...what you need to do is right click on the photo, go to properties at the bottom, and copy the URL from there instead of from the address bar.

Great Photos! Just how small ARE thos Pygmy Seahorses? 1/2 inch?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom