I'm an Ocean Diver! Are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you know that this Thanksgiving- November 27th- marks the 27th anniversary of the sinking of USCGC Duane to supplement the Florida Keys Reef system? To celebrate both of these days, we are offering a Thanksgiving morning charter to the Duane! We would love for you to join us! Click on the photo to reserve your spot today.

We signed up today....four of us. We sure hope the weather cooperates! Looking forward to diving the Duane on it's special 27th anniversary.

We signed up today....four of us. We sure hope the weather cooperates! Looking forward to diving the Duane on it's special 27th anniversary.

Hope you have a nice walk .. I mean dive...

[video=youtube_share;pLex8_yFXK4]http://youtu.be/pLex8_yFXK4?list=UU1utDku8vJRJYgBZImLyLJQ[/video]

I'll be keeping my fins crossed for the weather to hold! Hope you all have a great time!

Everyone else has a Black Friday Sale, so why not us...

Limited offer for the first 10 customers!

For the first 10 people to buy a 10 Trip multi dive card in store, we will give you an additonal 10% off of the price! This is for one day only! Black Friday November 28, 2014.

Purchase 2 PADI courses with Ocean Divers, and get your Nitrox Certification for free!

EANx%20PADI.jpg

Call and book any 2 PADI Courses with us and we will include at no cost to you, the Enriched Air Nitrox certification. You may have been looking forward to taking Peak Performance Buoyancy, Wreck Diver Specialty, or maybe even Advanced Open Water.

See all the possibilities that are awaiting you!

Offer expires February 1, 2015 **Nitrox Manual not included Supplies are limited.

15%25%20off.png

Offers valid at either of our locations:105800 Overseas Highway OR 522 Caribbean Dr Key Largo, FL 33037

The Duane was the wreck I enjoyed the most when I dived Florida in the past. Had lots of interesting stuff to film for a marine biologist, especially compared to the Spiegel Grove (which was fairly new at the time so understandable). I do hope to return to the State to do some more diving in the future.

New Year's Eve Night Dive

Kick off the New Year's Eve festivities with some night diving on the reef! RSVP to the shop at 305-451-1113 or 1-800-451-1113. Or, you can stop in and see us: 522 Caribbean Dr, Key Largo, FL 33037.

New Years.jpg

We have a PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) starting next week and have space for more candidates. The dates for the IDC are January 8-16, 2015.

We also have an IDC scheduled for February 19-27. We are also offering an Emergency First Responder Instructor course on February 17, and an IDC preparation course on February 18. The Instructor Examination (IE) will be conducted on February 28 and March 1, 2015.

You can see our schedule for IDC's for 2015 at this link. All coursework will be done in Key Largo, Florida. All open water dives will be done from our large and comfortable dive boats. Lodging is available to all IDC candidates.

If you have questions about any of our IDC's please call Sally at: 954-798-0607 or Jim at 352-363-0013.
e-mail: Sally@oceandivers.com or JWyatt@oceandivers.com

One thing that sets Ocean Divers apart is that our course directors and staff instructors can certify PADI instructors at ALL levels of Technical diving as well as MOST levels of rebreather instructors.

Scubaboard's own, Capt. Jim Wyatt is one of our staff instructors. He has been a PADI instructor for 40 years and is an ex-US Navy Special operations/Diving Salvage officer and is the training director for the most respected cave diver training agency in the world!!

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom