I'm also starting a clothing store for Scuba Divers, what do you think of THESE designs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey guys, new here.

I just wanted to stop by and see if I could get some feedback from you guys regarding some of my designs on this website. Diving Tees - Fun and unique t-shirts for scuba divers

Most of them are more understated (and in my mind more wearable) than a majority of "novelty" shirts you might see out there. (maybe I'm wrong, who knows :) )

Let me know what you think. I'm currently running a 10% discount on first orders and free shipping within the US.

Thanks!

I like your understated designs.

Fun ! :) Too bad you're in the US. :(

Nothing for specific for women, I note. If you get around to it, i like a subtle design in a tank top and the same in a ligh cotton v-neck t-shirt.(not a mock v-neck as sometimes seen on men's shirts :) but a true v neck)

I like these designs better that most I've seen from threads like this. Price, with 10% off, looks good.

Have only purchased one novelty t-shirt in my life and it was last year when I became a first time grandpa. All of the rest, 25 or so, have come from the dive shops (with their logo on them) I dove with, and I can't wear all of them! Those are the types of shirts I tend to purchase.

scuba_diving_grandpa_dark_shirt-r898b0580cdfe4e288529175cd6892336_jg4dk_1024.jpg

I like these designs better that most I've seen from threads like this.
Me, too. It was a relief to see something without skulls&bones or buxom ladies on it.

I am about to become a grandpa next month...that is a cool tee shirt. I might half to get one before I go home in Septmber. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom