I'm also starting a clothing store for Scuba Divers, what do you think of THESE designs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nothing for specific for women, I note. If you get around to it, i like a subtle design in a tank top and the same in a ligh cotton v-neck t-shirt.(not a mock v-neck as sometimes seen on men's shirts :) but a true v neck)
Love the designs!
And I agree, I would love to see them on a tank top as well!

I do like your designs. Soo many Scuba shirts are about how scuba is dangerous. I like shirts that are fun and the rather be diving type...

The shark ring design would make a very cool bracelet, if upsized!

I like some of those. But, those Gildan Heavy Duty t-shirts are, well, let's just say not my favorite. I would only be likely to pull out my wallet if you offered an option for a softer cotton t-shrt with a more fitted, athletic cut.

I also want to add that I, too, like that your designs are not just more skulls and/or skanky chicks. Designs with sharks that are not intended to look like the shark is trying to kill you are also welcome.

Great design.
Do you ship to Canada?
maybe you can do a wicking layer shirt, that could be work with a DS. It's all about looking good during surface interval!

I like the shark bait one as well. I have this t-shirt and I still like it even years later.

s-l300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom