If in Grand Cayman you must....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bojidiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My wife and I are planning a trip the end of april for Grand Cayman. Do any of you recommend things that are a must see or do while on the island? Other than the given being go dive!
icon_lol.gif
Thanks.

Most of this is about diving - sorry...

Shoredive at Divetech's Turtle Reef location. Dive the mini-wall and see the Tarpon in the shadows.
Do the Stingray City dive.
Take the West Bay Express at Divetech/Cobalt Coast. It's an hour long guided scooter dive along the wall between their locations.
Pictures with the Mermaid Amphitrite at Sunset House.
See the Cathy Church gallery downstairs in the main house.

Play with the turtles at Boatswains Beach.

Touristy thing to do:
See the Tarpon feeding at the Wharf Restaurant at 9PM.

Rent a car for at least one day and take a drive around the island.

You can always do Turtle farm in West Bay, Or the Butterfly farm, and Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park.Then there is the Cayman Island National Museum. And the Mastic trail if you like to hike. What ever you end up doing have fun. Turtle Gal

Shore dive at Turtle Reef, have a drink on the downstairs deck of the Cracked Conch.
Shore dive at Eden Rock, have a drink at Paradise Bar & Grill.
Shore dive at Sunset house, have a drink at My Bar.

See a pattern here? Wonder why we have drinks in our hands in all our family pictures?

Bojidiver:
My wife and I are planning a trip the end of april for Grand Cayman. Do any of you recommend things that are a must see or do while on the island? Other than the given being go dive!
icon_lol.gif
Thanks.

Go to Hell!

Attachments

• Caymans 005 Hell.JPG
    Caymans 005 Hell.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 41
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom