Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Aqua Lung

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, no Zeagle so I voted Other but I might have done so anyway since I normally don't just buy a package instead piecing together what I feel is best.

I might be wrong, but I don't thing Halcyon makes open circuit regs.

I would be very surprised if any serious diver bought everything from one manufacturer. If you look at what often seems to be fairly standard 'DIR' gear it seems to often be ScubaPro fins, Apeks regs, and BP/W from whoever. My gear is exactly what I want and comes from 4 different manufacturers - DiveRite (Harness/Wing), Apeks (Regs), Mares (Fins), & Ocean Master (Mask).

i'm not buying a mares BC but have used mares regs a lot in the past - i like them coz they're small and pretty good quality...

if i had the money that would mean i can afford any reg and i'd make sure my reg was really pretty hehehehehe

for BC system i'm throwing my money at OMS - the red stuff... that way you can look across maricaban strait at sombrero island and say "oh look! jag is out diving today"

Jag

i picked H. guess im biased. although my poseidon regs arent their either

btw can we see who voted for what?

Atomics reg and DSS harness and plate (eclipse wing).

Back
Top Bottom