iDeco Pro - Available NOW - Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've played with the settings up one side and down the other and I still can't figure out how to get the CCR mode to work (and, yes, I did turn "CCR Diver" on.)

Also, I haven't figured out how to get the multi-level dive to work.

I LOVE the app for everything else! Would give my left...tank...to get CCR and multi-level working.

Thanks!

On the dive setup screen, you have to dial in a CCR pO2 setpoint.

This. Android is growing fast. I'm sure many of us would love to see this app hit the android marketplace.
I'm going to guess that he's writing for his own phone mainly. I doubt there's much (if any) profit in this for Brock.

I'd LOVE a VPM-capable version of this for the Droid . . . that would be an app worth a bit of money to me, for sure.

On the dive setup screen, you have to dial in a CCR pO2 setpoint.

I'm sure I'll feel stupid once you explain this to me...

I'm in the Dive Setup screen (the one that says "dive" on top) and I'm looking under the O2 column/wheel and I'm seen the O2 % and the PO2 off to the side. But they're locked together. It's not following PO2 independent of O2%. i.e. I'm pretty sure I'm still not in CCR mode even those I turned "CCR Diver" to "On."

Also, no multi-level.

When you turned CCR on in the main setup menu did you also scroll down to the CCR settings menu at the bottom of the general settings screen and make your adjustments?

When you turned CCR on in the main setup menu did you also scroll down to the CCR settings menu at the bottom of the general settings screen and make your adjustments?

I did. But the Deco PO2 says "same as dive PO2." So where do you set the dive PO2?

The only thing I can figure is that the dive PO2 is set by the gas you intend to dive with, your deco PO2 ranges from .70 - 1.60 . I use OC so my profile is easy and I leave mine the same as my dive PO2. Then I switch to 100% O2 at 20 FSW. I know, not much help. Would be nice to have a go-by you could download upon purchase for the smaller details.

Resolved! Brock, the creator, told me that you have to:

1. Fill out your name and email in the settings area,
2. Turn all of the settings off.
3. Then turn them all back on.

Eureka! It's an idiosyncracy of the 4G.

can anyone tell me if this is also available for the touch? no iphone for me...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom