Idea for Feb '05 Wrinkles Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ouch Terry! You got smacked!
:1poke:

Ann Marie:
Ouch Terry! You got smacked!
:1poke:

It's OK, 'cus he's my buddy! Besides, I had to get him back for the uhhh, slumbering photos he posted (he took advantage of my poor innocent self when I wasn't look'n :11: ) Anyway, he's out diving tonight, and I couldn't go with him, so he's already one up on me!! :D

John-Boy

I'm going to be in sooooooo much trouble when he gets back and reads all this

Just kid'n buddy 'ol Pal, 'ol friend 'o mine :D

John-Boy

krowsea:
I'm going to be in sooooooo much trouble when he gets back and reads all this

Just kid'n buddy 'ol Pal, 'ol friend 'o mine :D

John-Boy

OoOoOO Count me in for whatever boat; I dont care!

wrinkles:
Hmmm...I tried as much as I could to entice you to come with me....you wouldnt have had those photos taken of you if you just would have came.

And I'm still slap'n my big 'ol melon on that little bit of stupidity. Next time Wrinkles makes a request it's nuth'n but a 'yes mam' from me!

John-Boy

krowsea:
And I'm still slap'n my big 'ol melon on that little bit of stupidity. Next time Wrinkles makes a request it's nuth'n but a 'yes mam' from me!

John-Boy

You musta needed a nap to tell her 'no'!

Ann Marie:
You musta needed a nap to tell her 'no'!

Tell'n Ana no doesn't require a nap, it had to have been an internal brain meltdown, and I was comatose at the time of the photo. Alla me smarts musta leak'd out onna da ground. :11: I'm better now though, and should be in fine shape for Sunday at Laguna.

John-Boy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom