idc hotel resort?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chappers

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

Im looking to do my idc in a place where they can then offer me a job placement. I ve looked into the idea of working for a dive operation that has a hotel chain associated with it, as a start because i figure they could look after me better until i can get enough experience to be a good frelance instructor, also a chance to be transfered to other locations in the world etc, does anyone know of resorts like these where diving is year round.

Im looking to change career and so i need places that are preapred to take me on afterwards.

chappersundefined

Welcome to the board!
Good luck finding tahe dream job.

Joe

Good Luck on finding the job!! Try something like Euro Divers or Easy Divers who have chains of dive centers all over the world.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd fill out your Profile - so we can respect your training and experiences, or be courteous if you're a newbie?!

:D

Back
Top Bottom