Ice Diving Warning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepScuba:
At 220cf, You must!

Naw, I'm too old for that crap. But thanks for the invite. I'll stay top side with.........TomR........ bwaaaahhhhhhhh.

Oh crap he's gonna kill me :) !!!!!!!!!!!

tehehehheh

I think I have just been had

JamesP:
We keep all our back gas on reserve and dive with stages. It part of our training. Come down and check the set up out sometime. We are there most Sundays.
When are you there on Sundays?

Maybe sometime if I'm not doing anything it would be worth the trip just to come see......

FreeFloat:
When are you there on Sundays?

Maybe sometime if I'm not doing anything it would be worth the trip just to come see......
We get there for 10am to 10.30am. It would be good to see you down there. It might be an idea to sign up for the ice diving course as well.It would be a good introduce to this type of diving

JamesP:
We get there for 10am to 10.30am. It would be good to see you down there. It might be an idea to sign up for the ice diving course as well.It would be a good introduce to this type of diving
LOL... already signed up for it. Just have to stop by sometime with the deposit money.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom