i450T Bluetooth Version?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sweet Scuba James

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've heard some rumblings at my local dive shop about an impending update to the i450T to bring it in line with the other models, which now have Bluetooth; but no one seems to have any firm information. I thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone knows anything concrete - I'm looking to purchase a computer in the next couple months. Thanks so much! Jim Hanson

I am an AL dealer, and there has been nothing announced at this time. That is the kind of item that would usual have pre-orders placed a month or two before launch, so even if announced tomorrow I doubt it would fit your timetable. (but I could be wrong...) Might be planning on a November announcement at DEMA?

I agree that it is surprising it hasn't been replaced/upgraded yet. Also, the current item was heavily promoted at the end of last year, which often indicates an attempt to thin the supply chain before a change.

Hi,

It has been a while since this original post but I have been wondering about this too lately.
I see the current I450T on sale everywhere but I would really like to have the option to log my dives with my mobile phone via Bluetooth.
Does anyone know if this model is coming or is going to be released anytime soon?

Kind regards,
J

Hi,

It has been a while since this original post but I have been wondering about this too lately.
I see the current I450T on sale everywhere but I would really like to have the option to log my dives with my mobile phone via Bluetooth.
Does anyone know if this model is coming or is going to be released anytime soon?

Kind regards,
J
Yes, the i470TC was shown at DEMA in November and pre-orders were solicited. I don't know if shipping has started yet, but if not then I think it will be pretty soon. I have one on order but I am low on the list, so I can't go by whether or not mine has shipped. MSRP shown was $499, but the 2020 catalog isn't published yet to see it in black and white for the new year.

Back
Top Bottom