I wouldn't want to be in this guy's shoes...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
A guy was lonely, and decided life would be more fun if he had a pet. So he went to the pet store and told the owner that he wanted to buy an unusual pet. After some discussion, he finally bought a centipede, which came in its own house, a little white box.

He took the box back home, found a good location for the box, and decided he would start off by taking his new pet to the bar to have a drink.

So he asked the centipede in the box, "Would you like to go to Frank's with me and have a beer?"

But there was no answer from his new pet. This bothered him a bit, but he waited a few minutes and then asked him again, "How about going to the bar and having a drink with me?"

But again, there was no answer from his new friend and pet. So he waited a few minutes more, thinking about the situation.

He decided to ask him one more time; this time putting his face up against the centipede's house and shouting, "Hey, in there! Would you like to go to Frank's place and have a drink with me?"

Finally, a little voice came out of the box: "I heard you the first time! I'm putting on my shoes."

You bored today?:eek:ut:

I am just speechless....

NetDoc once bubbled...
"I heard you the first time! I'm putting on my shoes."

Pete,

I think you are a shoe-in for the king of scubaboard comedy. Puns and jokes seem to permeate you down to your sole. I always enjoy reading your posts laced with humor; I feel like a heel in comparison with my meager skills. You truly push the boundaries and toe the line of comedic territory where the rest of us may fear to tread. I hope that you never do anything that would cause the moderators to give you the boot.

Kind regards,

Chris

and I see that this tread is going places. I had to pick myself up with my shoelaces to even try this, as you took all the good puns already. Your insole-ant behavior has only served to arch my eye brows, and get me instep with your humor. Thanks for the "foots up" and I will try to keep my foot not only out of my mouth, but also from either one of them being in the grave. I guess humor like this is like, uh, uh, my "Achilles’ Heel"... I hope that it is obvious that I stride to do my best. This should toe-nail it for you and there is no reason to feel de-feeted! (Yeah I know, the entire premise has been toe-tally rediculous). Go finger!

To tarsal, or metatarsal... that is the question.

Hammer-toe...

you have your sockeezon?:jester:
Caymaniac:boom:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom