I would like to buy dive gear but dont have enough money too =(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stingray Brett:
u have a laughing problem

He's permantly narced. That's what happens when you spend too much time underwater.

FD

fire_diver:
He's permantly narced. That's what happens when you spend too much time underwater.

FD

Umm Shes a female LOL :) :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

chefchris:
cause you seem about the age that would find that humorous.

:laughing:

Stingray Brett:
Umm Shes a female LOL :) :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Oops, my bad! You're right. I forgot that Hemmy was a gal. :11doh: Sorry Hemlon, no insult intended. :10:

Ok, now I forgot, who were we bashing here? :mooner:

FD

This thread has gotten to the point of reminding me of Bill & Ted movies. "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K!"

For the record, "Thank you the anchor" is one of my favorite posts ever now. It's just so funny. It reminds me of "boom goes the dynamite," I can just see that guy saying that.

And I think Stingray Brett is a fine name, and it's ok if you don't want us to know your age, some people around here share a little too much info, if you ya' know what I mean! :rofl3:

Stingray Brett:
u have a laughing problem

69 has a, a , well, a sexual reference, to put it nicely.

You are obviously young; i will not laugh at you; i make my living with youth as i am a high school principal. I will help you in any way i can.

had to edit because it was deemed sexual in nature.....

since this isnt sexual.......I dont think the OP is getting it.......needs to worry about school more than dive equipment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom