I would like to buy dive gear but dont have enough money too =(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if been said sorry i went from p1 to p4

what i did i got all my basics mask fins snorkel.

then i got my wetsuit. then i know who has pee ed in my suit :D
also living in ca the ocean is cold so it good to have when i go to the beach or snorkeling.

alot of places have bcd packages so i would save up for one of them.
scuba toys give a discount to scuba-board members also.

a first aid kit is nice to have also and a repair kit even if your renting a repair kit can come in handy.

thank you and i do have a wetsuit

Tommorrow Im going on my certification dive finally!!!

I've been through this recently...

I suggest buying your own BCD first. With your personal BCD, you can fix your trim quickly in a few dives and focus on learning diving skills. My recommendation is to pick a used but well maintained backinflated BCD.

Unfortunately, as a beginner diver, it is very hard to pick a good BCD. Your point of view will change as you do more dives. That's why I recommend buying used and choosing a BCD that is known to perform excellent UNDER water.

Talk to your instructors... Ask experienced divers... Read scubaboard... Monitor craig's list for good deals...

Lehmann - a newbie listened to the words of wisdom! Our work here is done!

You might want to make sure you get the first stage when you pick up a regulator. . . kind of tough to breath with out one. . .

Just looking out for you buddy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom