I would like a moderator to contact me by PM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree site names change here with very new round of instructors and DMs coming to work on the island and putting their own spin on names. Sometimes due to incorrect information, laziness to learn, mooring at the wrong site, lack of gasoline in the tank, to appease a guest, or a hurry to get back to the dock. Unfortunately they can be guilty of same when it comes to correct names for marine life, which I find offensive as well. If I hear one more diver exit the water here and insist they saw a Cuttlefish.....or a Lemon Ray....
I literally had all of Paul Humann's book in a zip up folder I had with me on the boat or in my truck so I could say "i don't know, let's look" because while I knew most of what I saw daily, no way to recall them all, if ya want that dive with Cayman Marine Lab.. LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom