I would like a moderator to contact me by PM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EastEndDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As the title says …….I have asked repeatedly but my posts have been deleted by a moderator for "not being on topic" so I guess now this is my topic.....I can not seem to be able to establish contact on my end that is why I have REPEATEDLY asked for a moderator to contact me ….I may be computer challenged

Well technically your post is not on topic because the thread title is about being contacted by a moderator and then you start talking about how your threads are deleted because they're off topic which is a different topic altogether. Difficulty staying on topic could be an ADD thing.

not a mod, but I am an adviser and SB staff. I just looked over the thread I think you are talking about and frankly don't understand why it seems you were looking for a fight then get upset when you get one. Seriously.

On another note, as a former instructor in Cayman for 5 years I am laughing at you getting upset over dive site names. Other than the major ones the names change often anyhow, many names in use now were not used in the 90's when I was there and in the 90's when we talked to instructors from the 80's in Cayman they called it different as well. In fact often names change depending on the group. You would be amazed that if we go to the same site with the same group 3 days later and call it a different name the divers totally enjoy the "new" dive site. Mostly that happens when weather is an issue or schedule.

cerich you have no idea why I am asking for a moderator has nothing to do with what you might think you saw

cerich you have no idea why I am asking for a moderator has nothing to do with what you might think you saw
Pm me then and we will go from there

I've been diving Cayman on a regular basis since 1980 and own on island for many years so I know about changing names

I've been diving Cayman on a regular basis since 1980 and own on island for many years so I know about changing names
Then why get wrapped around axle when different folks use different names?

By the way, why assume that I don’t actually know what I saw? I may have assumed from your comment about deleted posts that you wanted to address that in error. However , I know what I saw.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom