I wanted to cry: Operation MySpace: from Kuwait

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
I wanted to cry at the support and happiness given to our troops by Operation MySpace: from Kuwait with the Pussycat Dolls, Disturbed, Carlos Mencia, Jessica Simpson, DJ Z-Trip, Filter and Metal Sanaz. MySpace is a funny organization, and I'm sure they'll make money off of the concert, but it was still great watching some of the show, getting further involved making screenshots of some of the entertainers and the troops...

Here's is a slide show of some of the shots - 140 maybe. Start the show and speed it up as fast as you want but watch the troopers....!!

AOL Pictures - View Share

This is just one of the pics....

Screen04-1.jpg

Gee, Don, I think the guys (and gals) over there deserve more than Jessica Simpson.

Gee, Don, I think the guys (and gals) over there deserve more than Jessica Simpson.
Haha, I didn't stay for her show. You may notice that when the Pussy Cat Dolls came on, I didn't get as many crowd shots as I did entertainer pics. Never seen them before. Wow, those girls work it hard. The heavy metal band and the goth chick were certainly not my type, but went over well with the troopers - so ok, fine. And they were all entertaining to the troops, not just there for publictiy - or so it seemed.

I really haven't seen much of Jessica's work, not having TV for 20 years - but she seems hot...?

Back
Top Bottom