I want an X-Black BC !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NightRaven77

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I live in he USA but they only sell them overseas.
Scubapro says I can't order one here.....so what gives?

how can I obtain one?

NR77

I was going to suggest simply ordering it online but see that at least 1 UK site states cannot ship outside the EU. I did not see that on 1 Australian site but perhaps they have the same restriction. The BC is quite expensive, $8-900, generally more than Scubapro BCs in the US

Maybe you'd have to pick one up while traveling or have a friend buy it and ship it to you

Out of interest, why do you like it so much?

No big reason, Ive been diving using ScubaPro dive gear for 12 years and it looked pretty nice but when I tried to get one I was shut down by ScubaPro stating that they don't sell them in the USA.

Not sure why, They stated they do reviews of what products they sell here in the US periodically but I dont really get why all BC's couldn't be sold by anyone who wants one. Maybe its something to do with how to get them repaired or serviced.

I do have family in the UK which I haven't seen in a long time I could contact but don't really want to burden them with the hassle.

Even if I do get it here, can it be serviced here ?

NR77

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom