I swore I would never...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...post on Scubaboard, after hearing all the horror stories from friends that post, and who inevitably end up getting into spitting matches with other posters. Quite frankly I've no time, or patience, for flame wars... but... Dr Bill is on this site, so it must not be THAT bad, and it seems that amongst the rants and raves there can actually be found some great, and educational advice, imagine that!:D

I'm more a reader than a writer, though I might put in my 2 cents worth from time to time. Glad to finally be on here, looking forward to meeting the bunch of you.

See you all underwater!

What the heck else are we supposed to do when not diving?? :huh: Have I not been Doing It Right? Hrmmm, must go talk to PADI instructor :wink1:

Welcome to the board :)

Welcome. I haven't been bitten yet and probably should have. Maybe that is where than burn came from. Anyway.

In my short time here I have found that you must post three threads.

Split fin versus blade.

LDS versus online purchases.

and Snorkel - yes or no.

For bonus points you must want to see a tank explode.

Welcome. I haven't been bitten yet and probably should have. Maybe that is where than burn came from. Anyway.

In my short time here I have found that you must post three threads.

Split fin versus blade.

LDS versus online purchases.

and Snorkel - yes or no.

For bonus points you must want to see a tank explode.

LOL just say'n.

Snorkels are for diesel submarines.

Guess OP deserves a reward.:D
This must be the Intro with the most responces ever.:D

So Hereby you get a FREE lifetime membership for :sblogo:
(for as long as you behave):rofl4:

Welcome Ruben!:D
There is a wealth of knowledge to tap into here as well as a (very) few that just love to stir the silt.

Just to let you fellow SB members know, Ruben is a highly skilled instructor. I was lucky enough to be diving on the King Neptune with Dr.Bill and was able to watch Ruben teach (and move his class:wink:) some new divers with a great deal of skill and patience.

Again, welcome to our little corner of the diving world!

I do have to say, it's great to see a Scubaboard Virgin with WITT! This has been fun!
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!

Carolyn:sharks:

Guess OP deserves a reward.:D
This must be the Intro with the most responces ever.:D
Nah, there was once a cutie from Indiana who had an Intro thread that kept going and going for days like the bunny rabbit with the drum. I think it got moved to the Surface Interval finally.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom