I need your help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
This morning I went out in my driveway to find that both my vehicles were stolen.

Please be on the lookout for:

2005 Mustang GT, Black on Black License Plate CA - 5MDY89

1999 Honda Accord, White, License Plate HI - PFJ-315

If you see any one of these vehicles please call 911 and then call me at 805-709-1464

If I find who did this and I get a hold of them ...

Thanks

I am so sorry to hear about your problem with theft during your short stay here so far :( First your wife's purse, now your cars? :(

Hopefully someone spots your cars soon.

You definitely have seen Hawaii at it's worst thus far...

Tim

The purse very much could have had something to do with them taking our vehicles.....my wife now thinks that it may have contained the spare keys to the mustang (this by itself has created family issues since I asked her about 17 times right after the purse-theft what else the purse contained other than her wallet), so they most likely took the purse...got the keys were brave enough to come back the following night break into the Honda (it was locked) and take the mustang while they were at it.

I never thought I could be as pissed off as I am atm, and feel so violated (so to speak).

By the way I am an ******* for saying that stuff a/b my wife :)

Wow - 2 cars at once - that's pretty bold.

Hopefully it is just some punks looking to joyride and your cars will be found, maybe missing the stereo and whatever personal possessions were in it - but still salvageable. I know several people whose cars got stolen and it worked out that way. One of your cars having a CA license plate makes it easier to spot.

A worse case scenario is that the cars are currently at a chop shop. One of your cars being an Accord makes this a distinct possibility.

Really sorry to hear about this - what a crappy way to to be welcomed to the island. :shakehead

Sorry to hear about your misfortune Sherman, I'm pretty sure that your proposed scenario is correct. I had a co-worker that had exactly the same thing happen, first a purse was taken, then they came for the new pickup, but the kicker was after getting the truck they came back a few nights later and started to break into the house while the folks were asleep upstairs.

Eventually the crooks were caught selling stolen stuff on the parking lot of a 7-11 on Nuuanu .

My advice is change your locks, or get a big dog.

I feel your pain my friend. My son, who know everything, just had his brand new motorcycle stolen. In FL you don't have to have insurance on bikes - guess who didn't have insurance because noone would ever steal his bike :w-t-f: So now I have had to pay the 10k loan he had on the bike - which I am sure I will never see the money for :doh:

Last week my youngest had his truck in the school parking lot which is chained shut and has roving security. At 12:30 p.m. thieves tried stealing the truck. Made a mess of the door and shredded the steering column. luckily they couldn't get the truck started but still.

I wish you luck.

Boy, you have had some bad luck! That is what the theives do here, though. First the purse, then the vehicles.

I'll be on the lookout, too!

Back
Top Bottom