I need YOUR help to give us ideas for a dive vacation!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

biscuit7:
One word... BLACKBEARDS!!

They cruise out of Miami and it's a way low budget Bahamian liveaboard :D

Rachel

We did look into blackbeard's, and apparently all of the cruises leave Freeport, Grand Bahama - not Miami. If it was in Miami, we'd have defintely used them for our vacation since its right around our budget.

Thanks for the suggestion, though!

Even going out of Freeport it is close to your budget. We got plane tickes for 300 from Indiana to there roundtrip. From FL you could get a much better deal. I know they have puddle jumpers and there also is a boat that I think is about a hundred that can get you there. It was awesome I would definetly recommend it!!

Miranda

Just an update:

My buddy and I have reserved a hotel in Florida City ($300 for the entire week from Aug 13th to 19th, which was really cheap split between us).

We've settled in diving from Key Largo. We plan to dive using Amoray Charters as well as Blue Water Divers, any other good charter suggestions?

The answer for you may be the Juliet Live aboard, it leaves out of Miami (so you could drive and save on air fare), unlimited diving and the cost for 4 days is $780 so I am sure you could do the week. Its all inclusive so it includes dives, air refills, food, drinks and accomodations! I am currently looking into it for myself for this July! It goes to Bahamas and seems like there are some great dive sites!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom