@$#%&%@ I Need Pager training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, and if you folks did not change the batteries in your smoke alarm, do it now....
A precaution I always make. Afterall this is a dangerous season with regards to fires..

Now whenever my pager goes off I still have an urge to bail out of the nearest window.

Gosh, Im glad that I dont get that urge. Although, there is NOTHING more rude then a pager going off at *whatever* god awful time in the morning-- I'll just be thankful from here on out that it WASNT my smoke detector.

And thanks for the reminder. I make a point to change the batteries when I set the clocks back and forth for daylight savings, but I think that a lot of people forget they even have them, until they need/ needed it!

Now whenever my pager goes off I still have an urge to bail out of the nearest window.

Never had that urge, but I have had flashbacks of kicking in doors and crawling around on the floor doing a blind search through a building while a smoke alarm is going off. :D

From one Village Idiot to another.... Thanks for the laughs! Be there, done that! Damn $&^%$%^ pagers!!!!

hehe, well Im glad we get our calls into our cell phones via sms text messaging and not having to carry those infernal devices anylonger.

I assume you also get a call to make sure you actually has received the SMS (and to wake you up if asleep)?

Good stories all, but I must concur with "Cave Diver": thanks for being there. And THANKS to ALL of you! Keep up the great work!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom