I need Luxury Luxury Luxury.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are two of my all time favorite LUXURY hotels, Vatulele in Fiji and Jade Mtn in St. Lucia. The issue with both of these hotels is that while there is diving, it is only OK diving. Few fish left in St. Lucia but the hotel is amazing. Personal butler and a swimming pool INSIDE your hotel room. The room has only 3 walls with the back end open to views of the Pitons. Vatulele is 1500 sq foot villas very private and resort caters to your every whim but it is not the top end of Fiji diving for sure.

You might also try Wakaya Club in Fiji, very high end. They also have private homes that come with chefs, pools, tennis court, etc.... I have not dived from there.

Here's a great option. Fabulous diving at Wananavu Beach Resort in Fiji. You can rent one of their brand new honeymoon villas on the hillside or even rent the owner's home at the top of the property (at $1200/night for what you get it's really a good deal). Ben and Rachel the GM's are amazing and can take fantastic care of you.

You mentioned no live aboards but there are new live aboards coming on line that are more like private yachts. The Damai has HUGE cabins, only 8 guests and has spa services included.

PM me if you want more info...or if you have a dive location in mind and I can help you with accommodations at the high end.

keeping a subject in one thread isn't a bad thing. (Imagine how much tidier things would be if there was only one thread on snorkels. :wink: ) It was really a pretty general question/subject.

Hey good point, i never looked at the date but yes, there is good general info here. I learned something I didn't know even if it is old!

Try Top Dive Resort in Bora Bora. They have a very nice restaurant, bar, pool right by the dive boat docks. Their accommodations are first class. There is a very safe water taxi to take divers and non-divers to other high end resorts in the lagoon from morning to night. I would go back. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom