I need a little help with a university paper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm super jealous.

LOL! I promise this paper is nothing to be jealous about.

But the thesis topic (pending approval) may make you jealous :D!!

I'm trying to get my PhD advancement proposal approved and every step feels like a minor triumph followed by excessive disappointment. I'm certain I'll be excited about your topic!

I'm trying to get my PhD advancement proposal approved and every step feels like a minor triumph followed by excessive disappointment. I'm certain I'll be excited about your topic!

Good luck with that! What's your PhD topic?

"Designing Subthreshold Logic for Yield and Reliability" Chip design stuff.

Good luck Ms. Procrastinator... I'm off to Chamber Evening!

Good luck Ms. Procrastinator... I'm off to Chamber Evening!

She's not procrastinating, she's diving.

Nomad

"Designing Subthreshold Logic for Yield and Reliability" Chip design stuff.

Yea, understand using the world "stuff" :shakehead:!

Your field sounds more marketable than my MA topic which includes Scuba/SE Asia/and reef conservation and involves multiple trips to the region and many dives to collect data! Just waiting on approval which, as you know, can be a process. But proposals are submitted :wink:!

She's not procrastinating, she's diving.

Nomad

:rofl3:! Yeah diving into Scuba Board the ultimate procrastination :shakehead:. But vis is good, so gonna try to crunch it out and hit the water on friday :D!

Back
Top Bottom