I miss Dee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Where is Dee? Has anyone heard from her lately? I miss her.

I was wondering the same thing. I've E-Mailed her twice in the last month and hav'nt got a response. I know she was having some problems with her neck, and was going back and forth to the doctor. It's not like her to be on here and on another scuba wed site.

Last I heard, they were very busy getting Beast's Dad's place ready to sell. He passed while they were at Coco View. I miss her too, she knows our thoughts are with her & Beast though.

I didn't even know about that forum. How long's that been around?

Dee is still around -- she was last online on Wednesday. Send her a PM....she would love to hear from you.

she is probably busy packing to go back to CoCo View at the end of Oct:D...I hope I get to see her when I go to Houston on Oct 13 for their dive clubs gigantic flea market they have every year...she and Doug usually have a booth....

Back
Top Bottom