I love ScubaBoard! <3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JakeyFlower

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I love ScubaBoard an all of the people associated with it, everyone is so friendly helpful and polite I spend a lot of time on here reading what everyone has to say, a lot of things I don't reply too only because I don't know the answer to it to help them as I'm new to scuba diving as well but I try my best to help everyone here just as they help me! Thank you Pete Murray for building and creating such a beautiful place for us fellow divers to chat and learn from other great and wonderful people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
:headscratch: Are you related to Pete?

:D :D

It's not that everyone likes to be polite, everybody has guns and people live within drivable distance :wink:

We are safe here across the border (at least we love to believe so) so we feel safe making those kind of jokes :)

:headscratch: Are you related to Pete?

:D :D

haha :p

---------- Post added December 14th, 2012 at 11:24 AM ----------

It's not that everyone likes to be polite, everybody has guns and people live within drivable distance :wink:

We are safe here across the border (at least we love to believe so) so we feel safe making those kind of jokes :)

lmao :D I feel safe living in Australia to :D

haha :p

---------- Post added December 14th, 2012 at 11:24 AM ----------

lmao :D I feel safe living in Australia to :D

Most scuba divers know how to swim. :ijs: :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom