I LOVE COZUMEL! Long trip report with lots and lots of pictures.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlyle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
We just got back from two weeks in Cozumel (Jan 28 - Feb 11). I've posted a trip report and lots of pictures on the "other" board. (Warning - lots of images - only click on the link if you have a fast connection or are willing to wait.)

click here

DSAO,
Jim (jlyle)

Jim,

I give it a 15 on a scale of 1 - 10!!!!

Like I said onthe other board, your pictures just keep getting better, and better and better! You really should thin about putting up a gallery for people to purchase your photos...I know I would buy as many as I could afford!!!

Thank you so much for sharing the beauty of Cozumel diving with those that don't get to see it everyday like me, or for 14 days at a time like you :)

When's your next trip???

Jim,
GREAT report! I ran into it yesterday doing a Google and was going to link it here today.
The photos are a perfect mix of people/scenes/critters. I could almost smell the salt water! If I run into anyone who wants to go to Coz but can't, I'll send them to your report, which is darn close to being there.

is superb. The images are outstanding in composition and clarity.

Thanks for sharing.

Jim, your pictures are amazing. I've been holding off buying a camera for some time now, but after seeing your work, I'm going to start saving those pennies for a good set. Thanks for the inspiration!

You must have some trained eye!! I just came back from Coz and feel like I missed most of what you saw:wink: Great pictures.. I have them bookmarked in case I need a quick fix!

My sentiments exactly!! thanks for the escapism Jim!!

Most excellent report. Thanks for the memories. 39 days to go. By the by the average cruise ship passenger (pod person) spends $85.00 in Cozumel. 5-9 ships per day, 6 days per week, $85 per passenger. . .you do the math.

I applauded you on the other board and I still can't believe you can find those small nudi's on the sand. I am taking a magnifing glass with me the next time. I am determined to find on. Excellent work as usual.

Okay, I am totally going diving with you from now on. I cannot believe what you have photographed, I was at the very same place as you and saw about 10% of those things. And I pride myself on being able to spot good stuff. I am absolutely amazed. Great stuff!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom