I LOVE COZUMEL! Long trip report with lots and lots of pictures.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlyle:
We just got back from two weeks in Cozumel (Jan 28 - Feb 11). I've posted a trip report and lots of pictures on the "other" board. (Warning - lots of images - only click on the link if you have a fast connection or are willing to wait.)

click here

DSAO,
Jim (jlyle)

Jim, those pictures are spectacular. Did you take those?

R..

Awesome pictures, it makes me want to quit trying after seeing those! I must be doing something wrong! Maybe I'll buy into underwater video! Honestly Jim, it's amazing how much you can get without the wide angle lens which seems to be what I'm always using. Interesting trip report too.

My girlfriend thinks I'm nuts, I'm going to dive in Tahiti and Bora Bora in 2 1/2 weeks, and all I'm talking about is our trip to Cozumel in May.

Thanks for the trip report and photos,
Matt

Your pictures are spectacular. Thank you for sharing sharing them.

Michael

Jim,

Thanks for the memories. Great Pics and report.

I too am concerned about the new cruise port at Chankanab (9 ships???). The last time I dove there you could see there was a lot of reef damage. Let's hope they wise up before it too late.

Thanks again,

Dive Smart: Dive Safe
Enjoy the ride
:14:

mike_s:
Great pics!

You gotta tell us what kind of camera setup you used!

Olympus c5050 in an Olympus PT-015 housing, twin Ikelite DS-125 strobes with manual pickups. Olympus WAL/macro lens adapaters.

:wink:

jlyle:
Olympus c5050 in an Olympus PT-015 housing, twin Ikelite DS-125 strobes with manual pickups. Olympus WAL/macro lens adapaters.

:wink:

Wow...spectacular pics...unbelievable sharpness and clarity...I am not worthy !!!

AWESOME!

Now I really can't wait for my first Cozumel diving trip in April. It's too long to wait.

Wow! Your pictures are amazing. I can only hope to find half of what you have found on my next trip. At least now I know what to look for! Thanks for the great report.

In case you didn't get my reply your pictures were wonderful. I agreed with some of the other replies you have an eye for finding the critters. mv

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom