I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You get that Hockey and I expect an invite to shoot it. On your dime of course as there is no way I can afford to feed such a monster.

Just Right Carbine

My Dad just purchased one of these in 9mm with the 33 rd Glock mag. Seems like an excellent home defense weapon. He chose the JR Carbine because he was able to switch it to be a left handed shooter.

IMG_0451.jpg

I only hang out with Garth Brooks.
Opps yes Garth so I guess that means no solo cups, but low places non the less :wink: Besides horses actually prefer whiskey over beer

My Dad gave me a 20x - 60x spotting scope. :thumb:

My stocking had:

- box of 50 Nosler 25-06 brass,
- Carlson XD Turkey Choke Tube for my 12ga.

Under the tree:

three: 2-9x40 Redfield Revolution Scopes, and a laser bore sighter

Daughter (12 yr old) got a "red-dot" for her turkey gun....

"Santa" ROCKS!

I'm seeking advice.

We have a predatory bird problem on shrimp farms. Egrets, herons, cormorants, gulls, ducks, spoonbills, storks....lots of birds. They get educated fast if you use a shotgun and know to keep about 50 yards or so away.

I need a small bore varmint rifle. I would like a 22/250 or a 223 but Belize law is pretty strict about having that caliber here. 22 magnum?
What do you recommend as far as brand (Remmington? Winchester? Savage?) and model?... and a scope that's good for 150 yard shots.

These birds understand death. Once they see their buddies dropping, they'll bug out....for a while. It's an ongoing battle. Thanks.

Look at .204 Ruger. Many models available and a popular round without the "baggage".

---------- Post added December 26th, 2013 at 09:43 AM ----------

A H&R/NEF "HandiRifle" (single shot) topped with something like a Redfield Revolution (US made and lifetime warranty) won't set you back much. $300-$500... Likely very good to 300+ yards.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom